I’m not really graduating, I’m just pretending. I have been in college for four years, now, and since I am vain, I feel the world needs to know what I have learned.
1. People treat you as badly as you allow them to.
2. No matter how desperately you ache for someone to fill your heart, it won’t be the divorced marine in your sociology class, or the boy with the baseball hat at Whiskey River.
3. Be happy. If you don’t actually feel it, fake it until you make it really does work sometimes.
4. When everyone in your life is telling you that you should consider breaking up with someone, it’s probably a good sign that you should do it.
5. No one will listen to your advice until they actually want to hear it.
6. When you stop being scared, it might be too late.
7. Keep going to the gym.
8. It’s okay to be alone sometimes.
9. Stop Facebook stalking before you go on dates.
10. DO WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE FOUR YEARS SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL HAVE FUN.